Mon, 25 Jan|
Be Brave 2021
Welcome to our first bible study of 2021! We are ready to walk into this New Year with courage, boldness, and strong might in God! Join us for a 7-week study as we journey through looking at key truths from God's Word that will help you gain the strength and courage you need for this year ahead!
Time & Location
25 Jan 2021, 09:00 – 14 Mar 2021, 13:00
About the Event
Doubt, fear, confusion, and dread can hold us back from truly walking in confidence!
The answer is to take courage in the Lord to see us through the trials and tests that we face in life.
Joshua 1:9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”
This verse shows us both a command "be strong and courageous, do NOT be afraid" and also a promise "God will be with you wherever you go" Together we will break down the lies that keep us in fear and timidity and embrace the truths we need to anchor ourselves for victory in Christ.
There is a Be Brave book available for you to join in with us and it includes:
- Weekly devotionals
- Bible Study on heroes of the faith
- Mind Renewal Plans
- 21 Day Fasting guide support
PLUS - Our Zoom Classes are BACK!
Available during this study will be weekly devotionals that will help you look at heroes of the faith in the bible including, Esther, John, Paul, Joshua, Jesus, Daniel, and David men and women of God who walked with the Lord doing mighty exploits for the Kingdom of God.
- A Study on characteristics and virtues that we need to walk in bravery such as identity, faith, love, strength, hope.
- A practical 7-week mind renewal plan to tackle a specific area of your life that you would like to build courage and boldness in using mind renewal tools from the book Renewing the Mind 101, scripture journaling, Scripture Prayers, biblical affirmations, 21 minutes a day mind renewal, SOAP F and much more.
- A 21-day fasting guide to support you in removing hindrances in your life keeping you in fear and doubt including a menu plan and shopping list worksheets to support your plans.
- Mind renewal worksheets to enable you to take thoughts captive and rebuild hope, faith, and love into your life
Join us over at Tapestry of Beauty Bible School and the Facebook community to be supported through zoom classes, courses, fellowship, and accountability.
Sign up for the FREE study guide with further details to help you get ready for this study. We would also like to invite you to our introduction class.
We look forward to having you join us soon!
Be Bold, Be Brave, and Be VERY Courageous
Be Brave Study Guide & Sign Up
This ticket will give you a copy of the free study guide and link to join our introduction class.